Re: [Condor-users] Source code

All,

As much as I would like to give you a date (or a year) on when we will be ready to post the source code on the web, I honestly do not know when it will happen as at the moment ALL our resources are devoted to keeping Condor "flight worthy". It is a continuous battle between the long and short term. At the moment the short term is winning.

Miron