[Condor-users] Jobs aren't running when dependent files are called

Hi Everyone,

I have 6 windows desktops connected to each other i have a multiple instances of a R job that are to be submitted to the condor These R jobs have dependent files.I have R programs inside a folder.This(Dummy) folder is present in C:\Simulations on all machines. Except for the submit machine I have included only the dependent file in all other window machines. (For example for the 1st window desktop I have included all the R files Sim_Normal_1.R ,  Sim_Normal_2.R, Sim_Normal_3.R, Sim_Normal_4.R   these files call dependent file called bay_alpha.R. I have only placed bay_alpha.R in all other window desktops.)
When I submit the jobs to condor, it is not running the jobs its giving me message in the command prompt

"Can't open file in C:\Simulations\Dummy\bay_alpha.R" with flags 00 <No file or directory found>.

I think condor is not able to see the dependent file(bay_alpha.R).Can anyone tell me how to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Shruti.