Re: [HTCondor-users] CondorCE: recipe to react(?) on payload audit events

Hi Jason,

There's nothing natively-supported that comes to mind. The best idea I can come up with is a custom script that monitors the payload audit log for undesired attributes, though I'm not sure then how you make the connection from the payload event to the pilot that should be removed (but I'm also not familiar with this audit log).

yes, judging from AuditPayloadLog the only available information are really just the global pool's job details :-/

Maybe from the payloads name with the slot and execution point clued together after cutting the glidein ID - but I have no idea how well that would actually work.

Flipping this around a bit, if you had the ability to modify pilots' job requirements (i.e. start expression) to reject jobs with undesired attributes/values, would that help with what you're trying to do?

I guess so - background for my question was, if a site could also peak and influence(??) pilots in case a DN or token subject gets corrupted.

If I as a site admin could instead somewhat control a pilot's start expression and inject cases like `x509UserProxyVOName =!= DN/FOO && AuthTokenSubject =!= bababa-bababa` to block such payloads, that should be equivalent to a a posteriori job removal, I guess.
But how would one modify the pilot's own requirements??

Cheers,
  Thomas