[HTCondor-users] Condor jobs moving from hold to idle / run state automatically

HiÂGuys,
        ÂWe have several condor-execute nodes in our ht condorÂcluster.Â
The issue we are facing is that if one of the execute nodes crash due to any reason , ht condor moves all jobsÂrunningÂon that node to "hold" state and we have to manually run condor_release to move those jos from "hold" to "idle" or "run" state ( to move the to other running execute nodes ).Â

Is there any way thatÂit is done automatically by ht condor without users having to manually run condor_release to move jobs from failed nodes to healthy nodes ?

Thanks,
Gagan