[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 10.4.X: use FEATURE : DESKTOP

Dear Condor users,

In the release notes for 10.4.0, it's stated that to get CpuBusy and CpuBusyTime
back, we need to use 'use FEATURE : DESKTOP' in the config files.

However, it seems that this definition is lacking, as
'condor_config_val use feature:' lists nothing similar. The only addition
to versions < 10.4 is POLICY_EXPR_FRAGMENTS.  It seems related though.

Is this an inconsistency in the documentation or am I missing something?

Regards, Bert.