Re: [HTCondor-users] Limit no of cores to be used by Condor

On 4/17/23 11:30, gagan tiwari wrote:
Hi Guys,
          I want to reserve core 0,1 for kernel jobs on all of our execute nodes. So, please let me know how to exclude thoseÂcores from being used by Condor jobs.

Probably the best way is to not reserve specific cores for the system or for HTCondor, but just tell HTCondor to use two fewer cores than it detects on the system, by setting NUM_CPUS to two fewer than what the execute point has.

-greg