Re: [HTCondor-users] problem with new condor install

Thanks Todd,

I got my minor version and patch numbers swapped.
Using the command from the manual

curl -fsSL https://get.htcondor.org | /bin/bash -s -- --download
I got 10.2.4. I will try again with 10.8.0
Best,
Joe

On 8/3/23 8:49 AM, Todd L Miller via HTCondor-users wrote:
 ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'classad.classad'

ÂÂÂÂThis probably means that the classad.so (or equivalent on Mac) was compiled for a different version of Python then what you're using to run it. I don't know enough about how we build the bindings on Mac to say anything more.

- ToddM