[HTCondor-users] Absolute paths in shared file system

Hi,

we are currently working on a htcondor setup. We have a shared filesystem, but we always need to use absolute paths for all arguments in the submission script to make it work. Here is an example submission script:

https://gist.github.com/thorstenwagner/2390bd92d77736977cc8c5b6a0077ce0

When I submit this submission script, my working directory is "/home/twagner/htcondor/condor_submit_test/test_exe/cryolo/"

I guess there is a way to circumvent the specification of absolute paths?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Thorsten

Dr. Thorsten Wagner

Project Group Leader - Computational Structural Biology

Max-Planck-Institute of Molecular Physiology

Structural Biochemistry

Otto-Hahn Strasse 11

D-44227 Dortmund

Phone +49-(0)231-133-2302