[HTCondor-users] Get job details with multiple submit nodes

HiÂGuys,
           We had a singleÂjob submit node in our condor cluster. So, to have high availability we added another submit node in our condor cluster and we are able to submit jobs through it.Â

But , the issue is when we run condor_q on submit node 1 it shows only those jobs detail which were submitted through it not the jobs whichÂwere submitted through submit node 2 and same is the case with submit node 2.

We tried the condor_q -global option but that also doesn't show the details of all jobs submitted through all submit nodes.Â

Please let me know how to get details of all jobs submitted through all submit nodes.

Thanks,
Gagan