Re: [HTCondor-users] instability with EL8.8 kernels

This sounds like a problem that we worked around in HTCondor 10.5.0.

https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/v10_x/version-history/feature-versions-10-x.html#version-10-5-0

https://opensciencegrid.atlassian.net/browse/HTCONDOR-1786

I would recommend upgrading to HTCondor 10.7.0.

...Tim