[HTCondor-users] Docker logs.

Hi All.
Just want to share some information regarding docker universe.
Sometimes there are execution points with no disk space on the volume/disk that holds the docker folders and the / volume.
The reason for that is a user job that has a huge stdout. The stdout is written twice, condor stdout and docker log per container.
When the docker volume is out of space the syslog will be full of messages " no disk space" which will fill the /.

I haven't tested it but this sounds like a built in docker solution.

There is a global configuration and per container configuration.

https://docs.docker.com/config/containers/logging/configure/#configure-the-default-logging-driver

There is a chance that we need to add this by default.

Thanks
David

Get Outlook for Android