From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of éèæ <dasenyan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, December 15, 2023 at 2:53
âAM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Add new executor to secure pool

*** Attention: This is an external email. Use caution responding, opening attachments or clicking on links. ***

hello,

I have installed a number of machines in our pool, with the
get-htcondor script, and using the environment variable
GET_HTCONDOR_PASSWORD to provide the password to secure the pool.

But I forgot the password. Now I'm going to install a new machine into the pool.

1.I installed htcondor on the new machine with the following command,
and the password is randomly assigned by me and is not the password of the pool.
```curl -fsSL https://get.htcondor.org | sudo GET_HTCONDOR_PASSWORD="$htcondor_password" /bin/bash -s -- --no-dry-run --execute $central_manager_name```
2.Then I copy the password.d and token.d folders from the machine
in the pool to the new machine and change the permissions to 600.

Now I am encountering some problems while using condor.
1.The following error was encountered when submitting the job.
```
shadow exception!
Error from slot2 1@qianweitian: Could not initiate file transfer
```
2.The following error was encountered when running condor_restart.
```
ERROR
SECMAN:2010:Received "DENIED" from server for user condor_pool@ using method IDTOKENS.
Can't send Restart command to local master
```

What should I do to add the new executor to the pool?