[HTCondor-users] Changing password used to secure pool?

Hello,

I have recently installed a number of machines in our pool, with the
get-htcondor script, and using the environment variable
GET_HTCONDOR_PASSWORD to provide the password to secure the pool.

What would be the best way to change this password with the minimum
disruption to the pool?

>From reading the documentation at
https://htcondor.readthedocs.io/en/latest/admin-manual/security.html?highlight=sec_password_file#password-authentication
I take it that:

+ this password is stored in the file pointed at by the variable
SEC_PASSWORD_FILE,
+ to modify it I would have to run condor_store_cred add-pwd -f
${SEC_PASSWORD_FILE} in all Pool machines
+ and I assume then restart HTCondor?

Is this the right procedure?

Thanks,
--
Ãngel de Vicente                 -- (GPG: 0x64D9FDAE7CD5E939)
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)