Re: [HTCondor-users] NVIDIA L40 Identified as an OCL Device

We recently deployed an a machine with NVIDIA L40s. Condor identifies this
as an OCL device rather than a CUDA device, see

[...]

Is there a setting we missed or to force it to be a âCUDAâ device?

Pretty much all cards will show up as OCL, but only if they don't show up as a CUDA device. (Unless you've added the -opencl flag, in which case, stop doing that.) My guess would be that there's some other software problem: a missing driver or CUDA library, or the like. What does nvidia-smi report? (What does condor_gpu_discovery -diagnostic show?)

- ToddM