[HTCondor-users] Some HTCondor tags missing in Pypi

Hello,

I was looking for a specific HTCondor python bindings version (e.g.
10.2.5) in the Pypi packaging system and I couldn't find it. The
actual history of tags in Pypi:
https://pypi.org/project/htcondor/#history

is missing many releases mentioned in the official releases page:
https://htcondor.org/htcondor/release-highlights/

I wonder if this is intentional, or just a fact that those releases
did not have any changes affecting the python bindings package?

Thank you in advance for any clarification on this.
Best,
Alan.