Re: [HTCondor-users] GpusAverageUsage value when requesting more than 1 GPU

On 7/20/23 01:20, Carles Acosta wrote:

As you can see, the GpusAverageUsage is 21.29038. The machine where the job run has 8 GPUs. We did not know if requesting 2 GPUs would mean values of GpusAverageUsage around 2, but 21.29? Is the GpusAverageUsageÂvalue only meaningful if 1 GPU is requested?

This look like a bug in the way we calculate these -- in the mean time, looks like this statistics is only valid when 1 gpu is requested.

-greg