Re: [HTCondor-users] how to enforce iwd/home to execute sandbox dir

On 6/6/23 09:19, Thomas Hartmann wrote:
Hi all,

just a quick question, but how can I enforce on a schedd submissions for all jobs to go the starters' execute sandboxes and ignore a shared fs HOME dir? I.e., ignore the shared fs and use just worker's local sandbox dir.

Hi Thomas:

One way to do this is to force file transfer on. Probably the easiest way to do that, is to set FILESYSTEM_DOMAIN on your schedd machine to $(FULL_HOSTNAME).

-greg