[HTCondor-users] Configure HTCondor for SciTokens

Hi All,

So far we used HTCondor 8.8 with GSI where jobs get submitted by an experiment remotely, mapped to a single local user for each experiment.

Now, we need to switch to HTCondor 10 doing the same with SciTokens. All we have from the experiment is the issuer URL and the IDs that would be used to submit the job.

Searching the web, I can find instructions how to configure HTCondorCE but we do not have the CE, just plain HTCondor batch system. How would I need to change the configuration to support submissions from a remote host to our HTCondor system authenticating the user via SciTokens instead of X509 proxies?

Cheers,
 Marcus