From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Thomas Birkett - STFC UKRI via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, 9 June 2023 at 09:37
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Birkett, Thomas (STFC,RAL,SC) <thomas.birkett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Condor user priority query

Hi Condor Community

I’m trying to manually change the priority of a specific user using the command:

condor_userprio -setprio gpp009@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 5

I however don’t see any change in either the Effective priority or the priority factor when viewing:

condor_userprio -most

Am I missing something?

Many thanks,

Thomas Birkett

Senior Systems Administrator

Scientific Computing Department

Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)

Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot
OX11 0QX

signature_609518872