Re: [HTCondor-users] mixing versions and authentication issues

I will go with 10.x .I will use ssl authentication
I generate my certs/keys like this.

openssl req -x509 -newkey rsa:1024 -sha256 -days 365 -nodes -keyout node.key -out node.crt -subj '/CN=condor pool'

I then copy the node.key and node.crt to all my nodes. I then putÂ

AUTH_SSL_CLIENT_CAFILE = /usr/local/condor/node.crt
AUTH_SSL_CLIENT_CERTFILE = /usr/local/condor/node.crt
AUTH_SSL_CLIENT_KEYFILE = /usr/local/condor/node.key

I believe this should work. Howeer, I am gettingÂ
Failed to authenticate using SSL. Is there a way to get more verbose messages?

On Mon, Apr 24, 2023 at 2:51âPM Greg Thain via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On 4/19/2023 4:20 PM, Rita wrote:
> even if I run 8.8 on both collector and startdÂnode I get this. I
> dontÂunderstand.

Hi Rita:

Would it be possible to upgrade both sides to 10.x? 8.8 hasn't been
supported for a while, and I don't think that it had IDTokens support.

-greg