Re: [HTCondor-users] Transfer stdout, non shared filesystem

I think you want

Executable = /bin/echo

Transfer_executable = false

Should_transfer_files = YES

Output = stdout

Error = stderr

If your job runs, but output and error are not transferred, then it seems likely that IF_NEEDED has decided that transfer is not needed.

Also, notice that I removed the ââ from your executable statement.

-tj