From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Weatherby,Gerard <gweatherby@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 5:07 PM
To: Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>, HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] 10.0.5 install

None of your business! 😉

Yes, same password used for each.

From: Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, June 27, 2023 at 4:38 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Weatherby,Gerard <gweatherby@xxxxxxxx>

*** Attention: This is an external email. Use caution responding, opening attachments or clicking on links. ***

On 6/27/2023 3:24 PM, Todd Tannenbaum via HTCondor-users wrote:

Was the contents of the ".pw" file

Hit send to quickly!  Following up on my question above, I certainly did not mean to ask that you post the contents of your .pw file :-O !  Just meant to ask you to confirm that the contents of the .pw is identical across your submit / execute / central manager hosts.