[HTCondor-users] HPDC Achievement Award & Call for Participation!

Dear Colleagues,

We are happy to announce that Manish Parashar is the recipient of the 2023 Achievement Award in High Performance Distributed Computing for pioneering contributions in high performance parallel and distributed computational methods, data management, in-situ computing, and international leadership in cyberinfrastructure and translational computer science.

Dr. Parashar will deliver a keynote address and be recognized at the HPDC 2023 conference as part of the ACM Federated Computing Research Conference in Orlando, Florida. We look forward to your participation!

Please refer to the HDPC website for more details: https://www.hpdc.org/2023/awards/achievement-award/

Thanks,
- Bharti and Mai
HPDC'23 Publicity Co-Chairs