Re: [HTCondor-users] [EXTERNAL] Re: Windows CM not connecting to other Windows Execute nodes

Is there a default "machine.ClassAd" file created when installing HTCondor, or do I need to create it?

	No.  You don't need to create one, either.

What other ClassAd files do I need for an Execute machine?

You don't need any ClassAd files for any HTCondor machine. HTCondor produces some ClassAd files for its own (internal) use automatically.

- ToddM