From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Thomas Birkett - STFC UKRI via HTCondor-users <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2023 4:46 AM
To: condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx <condor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Thomas Birkett - STFC UKRI <thomas.birkett@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Error in condor_pool_job_report

Hi all,

Running Condor 10.0.3 on our test pool and I notice the command `condor_pool_job_report` fails with the following error:

Error:  could not parse constraint ( (Owner == "formattime(CompletionDate, "%j") == formattime(time() - (24 * 3600), "%j")") )

Error:  could not parse constraint ( (Owner == "owner =!= "boinc" && JobUniverse == 5 && RemoteWallClockTime > 252000") )

It looks like there may be syntax issues with this script in Condor 10.

Many thanks,

Thomas Birkett

Senior Systems Administrator

Scientific Computing Department

Science and Technology Facilities Council (STFC)

Rutherford Appleton Laboratory, Chilton, Didcot
OX11 0QX

signature_609518872