Re: [HTCondor-users] htmap alternative

On 11/1/2023 2:41 PM, Rita wrote:
considering htmap isn't being maintained anymore, is there an alternative to it?
Our lab uses HTmap quite a lot and like it. But I think it makes more sense to use something thats more supported.

Hi Rita,

I also like HTMap, and would like to find a way to maintain it given effort constraints.  One potential idea is to minimize the maintenance effort required by identifying the key HTMap functionality that the community uses, and moving forward with a maintained "HTMap Lite" or some such.  Along those lines, could folks chime in with what pieces of HTMap they utilize vs what pieces they view as superfluous ?  Thanks!

regards,
Todd

--
Todd Tannenbaum <tannenba@xxxxxxxxxxx>  University of Wisconsin-Madison
Center for High Throughput Computing    Department of Computer Sciences