[HTCondor-users] Remove HTCondor worker node from a central Master

Hi,Â
We are setting HTCondor using a glide-in way with SLURM. I was wonderingÂif there is any way I can remove the HTCondor worker processes running on a SLURM compute node. I've been testing `condor_off -name <machine_name>` and `condor_off -addr <IP:port>` but those are not successful so far.Â

For example, we have a worker node like belowÂ
```
$ condor_status -any
MyType       TargetType     Name

Collector     ÂNone        My Pool - ln010.xxx@xxxxxxxxx
Scheduler     ÂNone        svc-jaws@xxxxxxxxx
DaemonMaster    None        svc-jaws@xxxxxxxxx
Negotiator     None        svc-jaws@xxxxxxxxx
Machine      ÂJob        Âslot1@xxxxxxxxxx
DaemonMaster    None        svc-jaws@xxxxxxxxxx
Accounting     none        <none>
```
And then I would like to call a command from the central toÂ
- terminate HTCondor services on n0040.yyy0
- clean up ` slot1@xxxxxxxxxx` from the Master's machine list
- terminate the SLURM job

Any help will be appreciated.

Thank you.