[HTCondor-users] Kubernetes deployment stuck

Dear users,

I'm trying to deploy Condor in our Kubernetes cluster as reported in the manual.

Kubernetes

You can deploy a complete HTCondor pool with the following command:

kubectl apply -f https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor/blob/latest/build/docker/k8s/pool.yaml
But it goes stuck for connection timeout.

Is there something that must be updated in the manual, or I miss something?

Thank you kindly for any tips.

--
Luca MARLETTA
External Consultant

European Commission
Joint Research Centre
Directorate I. Competences
Unit I.3 – Text & Data Mining
Building 44 00/004
Via Fermi 2749
I-21027 Ispra(VA)/Italy

The author of this message is employed by a contractor providing
services to the European Commission and is not a member of the
Commission’s staff.