[HTCondor-users] Install condor 23.0.2 on CentOS 7.9 with get.htcondor.org

Dears,

I'm trying to install condor 23.0.2 on a CentOS 7.9 cluster.

I'm not able because, even if the 23.0.2 package is present in the repo, yum looks for the package version 10.9.

My installation line is

curl -fsSL https://get.htcondor.org | GET_HTCONDOR_PASSWORD ="$htcondor_password "/bin/bash -s -- --no-dry-run --execute $central_manager_name

Could you please give me some tips? Where do I get wrong?

Luca

--
Luca MARLETTA
External Consultant

European Commission
Joint Research Centre
Directorate I. Competences
Unit I.3 – Text & Data Mining
Building 44 00/004
Via Fermi 2749
I-21027 Ispra(VA)/Italy

The author of this message is employed by a contractor providing
services to the European Commission and is not a member of the
Commission’s staff.