[HTCondor-users] Pool with one old machine

Hello all

I have a pool of machines running condor. I have one old machine, that I am not able to get higher up an condor 8.8. I would like to join it to the pool, but I am struggling with authentication. What would be my best bet?

I tried PASSWORD, but when I follow this approach:

The other machines fall out. Maybe due to the specification of the SEC_NEGOTIATOR_* etc macros.

I tried FS_REMOTE, but I get:
Bad attributes on ([fs remote folder]/FS_REMOTE_trd-ais01_2663900_XXXVmc78M) in my ShedLog

the rest of my pool is running 10.9 with IDTOKENS for AUTH.

Any tips?

Peter Ellevseth

Principal Advisor / Principal Advisor

+47 93 43 56 01 / +47 73 90 05 00