[HTCondor-users] How to only allow jobs from one specific shedd (as worknode)

Dear experts,

 ÂWe have a machine with 300+ cores and we want to add this as a worknode in one condor pool.Â
 The condor pool has several CEs, like ce01-03.mit.edu, the collector is t2collect.mit.edu for example.
 How can I config my condor on the worknode so it will only allow jobs from ce03.mit.edu to run on it?

 So far it accepts all the jobs from these 3 CEs (schedds).

Sincerely,
Zhangqier WangÂ