Re: [HTCondor-users] running executable that exists only in the container

On 10/1/23 1:13 PM, Matthew T West via HTCondor-users wrote:
Evening all,

I am testing out a minicondor instance on a RHEL9 VM with Singularity (3.11.5-1.el9) installed. For a simple test, I am trying to run `cowsay moo` in a local copy of lolcow_latest.sif. How do I specify that the executable I want to run is in the container itself, not the submit directory? https://docs.sylabs.io/guides/3.5/user-guide/quick_start.html#interact-with-images

Hi Matt:

Try setting

transfer_executable = false

or setting the executable = /absolute/path/to/coway

-greg