From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Qier W <wangzqe@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, October 1, 2023 7:05 AM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [HTCondor-users] How do distribution jobs evenly on disks on the worknode

Dear experts,

   We have a worknode with a lot CPUs (couple hundreds) and we have two disks on the machine. How can we configure so that we can split condor jobs so that 1/2 of them uses one disk and another 1/2 uses another? Because we are afraid that a disk may not be able to handle this many jobs.

Sincerely,
Zhangqier Wang