[HTCondor-users] Capturing the signal from worker nodes when job breaches memory

Hello Experts,

We want to capture the signal to copy some logs before the scratch directory disappears after the job goes into hold status because of memory breach but we are unsuccessfulÂto do it. Do we have any way to achieve this? We thought it was probably a job wrapper which is doing exec to run actual condor jobs not allowing us to capture the signal but that's not the case.Â

~# condor_config_val USER_JOB_WRAPPER
Not defined: USER_JOB_WRAPPER
+SpoolOnEvict = false
when_to_transfer_output = ON_EXIT_OR_EVICT
centos7 with cgroup hard memory settings.Â

Âcondor_config_val CGROUP_MEMORY_LIMIT_POLICY
hard

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal