[HTCondor-users] portionable slots and greedy users

In my lab, there are users who submit jobs which are memory intensive and are long [ 24 hours to 36 hours]. There are also users who submit jobs which take 5 minutes. The 5 minute jobs submitters don't like the memory and long job users. I was thinking of creating a separate pool for these types of users. Is there a way forÂco-existenceÂof both users in the same pool?Â

I was thinking: Reserve 5% of a host to small job users. Is that possible?