Re: [HTCondor-users] SOAP API

On 10/24/23 11:33 PM, Guy Markey wrote:
Hi,

I'm trying to set up a soap client in c++ using gSoap on a windows install. I've written code that just does the getVersionString call but this fails. In the SchedLog I get the following

Guy:

If you only need read-only access to HTCondor, you can try the standalone HTCondor rest daemon here:

https://github.com/htcondor/htcondor-restd

-greg

IO: Incoming packet header unrecognized : 3c 3f 78 6d 6c
DaemonCore: Can't receive command request from 192.168.0.3 (perhaps a timeout?)

In the config I have
ALLOW_SOAP = *
SCHEDD_ARGS = -p 8080
QUEUE_ALL_USERS_TRUSTED = True
WEB_ROOT_DIR = $(RELEASE_DIR)\lib\webservice
ENABLE_SOAP = True

ENABLE_WEB_SERVER = True

Are there any clues or words of wisdom on where to go from here?

Tah

Guy