From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Dudu Handelman <duduhandelman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, October 26, 2023 12:25:14 PM
To: Greg Thain <gthain@xxxxxxxxxxx>; HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Update classad and STARTD_JOB_ATTRS

Thanks Greg.
While using to chirp to update a clasaad the .job.ad file does not update with new value.
I have tried  to use STARTD_CRON_AUTOPUBLISH = If_Changed
But the classad remain with the original value whil looking at the slot with condor_q.

Maybe I need other startd cron knob?

Thanks a million
David

Get Outlook for Android