[HTCondor-users] Kerberos credentials forwarding in DAGMAN jobs

Dear all,

we recently upgraded one of our clusters to version 10.0.9 from 9.0.17.

Now kerberos credentials of DAG child jobs do not get forwarded to the
execution hosts any longer and $KRB5CCNAME is not available as consequence.

"Standard" jobs still get their credentials forwarded reliably.

As this still worked with 9.0 and only affects DAG jobs, I wonder if there
is some "magic knob" that the user (or me, the admin) has to set in order to
make krb credentials forwarding for DAG jobs work again.

Thanks,
Andreas