[HTCondor-users] Task scheduling with wall-clock-time of SLURM nodes

Hi,Â

I am using SLURM nodes to create pools of HTCondor workers and I am running a separate service that watches `condor_q` and executes `sbatch` or `scacncel` on demand.Â
What I am trying to do is pass a runtime constraint for a task to HTCondor so that it can schedule the task to the SLURM node that has enough life left (enough wallclock time left).Â
ForÂexample, if a task needs more than 1hr estimated runtime, I want to let HTCondor schedule the task to any SLURM nodes that have more than 1hr life time.Â

Anyone has done it? Any ideas will beÂappreciated.

Thank you!

BestÂregards,Â
Seung