Re: [HTCondor-users] Missing `CpusUsage` line in the history

CpusUsage is calculated periodically by the condor_startd and communicated to the condor_starter, which includes it in updates to the condor_shadow on the Access Point. I believe it can be undefined for very short jobs.
RemoteSysCpu and RemoteUserCpu are obtained from the OSâs rusage data when the job exits, and thus are more reliably reported.

For a completed job that had one execution attempt, the value (RemoteSysCpu + RemoteUserCpu) / CommittedTime should be close to CpusUsage.

Two things to note that can throw off any computations:
* CommittedTime and RemoteWallClockTime include the time to transfer input files before the job starts.
* Some of these attributes (e.g. RemoteWallClockTime) are a total across multiple execution attempts.

 - Jaime