Re: [HTCondor-users] Resource Matching

Let me try again, at least regarding CPUs & chiplets.

When requesting multiple CPU cores for a single job, can I specify that all the cores come from a single NUMA node or single socket, when the EP is set-up to dynamically allocate slots? Maybe that is the default but I cannot find any info in the docs.

Cheers,
Matt

Matthew T. West
DevOps & HPC SysAdmin
University of Exeter, Research IT
http://www.exeter.ac.uk/research/researchcomputing/support/researchit
57 Laver Building, North Park Road, Exeter, EX4 4QE, United Kingdom