[HTCondor-users] CPUs total for machines with Partitionable Slots?

Hello,

we are moving our Condor machines from the traditional Static Slots to
Partitionable Slots. One difficulty I'm finding is how to take these
partitionable slots into account for our Condor statistics (information
coming from condor_status, and our Ganglia and Nagios stuff).

As for the condor_status command, below you see the default output for a
couple of machines, one with static slots and the other one with
partitionable slots. The summary section calculates "Total", etc. all
based on Slots, but it would be nice to be able to get this information
not based on Slots but on number of CPUs (as when we have Static Slots
with 1 slot == 1 cpu).

,----
| $ condor_status --constraint 'Machine == "xxxx.xxx.xxx.xx" || Machine == "xxxx.xxx.xxx.xx"' -compact
| Machine          Platform     Slots Cpus Gpus  TotalGb FreCpu  FreeGb  CpuLoad ST Jobs/Min MaxSlotGb
|
| xxxx.xxx.xxx.xx  x64/Ubuntu22    0   128        503.43    128   503.43    1.59 Oi     0.00 *
| xxxx.xxx.xxx.xx  x64/Ubuntu22    8S    1          7.84      8    62.71    0.53 Oi     0.00      7.84
|
|                Total Owner Claimed Unclaimed Matched Preempting  Drain Backfill BkIdle
|
|   x64/Ubuntu22     9     9       0         0       0          0      0        0      0
|
|          Total     9     9       0         0       0          0      0        0      0
`----

Going through the documentation, I didn't find
any obvious way. Is there any way to do it?

Thanks,
--
Ãngel de Vicente                 -- (GPG: 0x64D9FDAE7CD5E939)
 Research Software Engineer (Supercomputing and BigData)