Re: [HTCondor-users] Condor only detecting 1 core on i7-14700

Hi GregÂ

That worked. Thanks! I added a custom config for that machine.Â

Given I understand this was a change within a recent version of condor, Is there a straight forward way to upgrade condor across our cluster ? I note usual ubuntu sudoÂapt-get upgrade does not seem to haveÂworked.Â

Thanks, Lyle