Re: [HTCondor-users] Installing 23.5.0 condor rmps on RHEL8 with credmon for Helmholtz AAI

I did not success to find the package "pelican-osdf-compat", and do not understand why I am missing the 2 libraries listed above.
Shouldn't have they been produced in the rpm building step?

We recently started distributing the pelican/OSDF plug-in with HTCondor, but it's not part of our code base. You should be able to pull the RPM from our distribution repos, though, since you're building on a supported platform. I'll ask our packaging expert (who's out today) what can be done to avoid generating that dependency for external/private builds.

-- ToddM