Re: [HTCondor-users] Limit maximum running jobs per users - How to use parameters?

Dear Jeonghyeok,

In HTCondor version 8.8.10, there is no good way to do what you want. However, if you upgrade to a more recent version, the "condor_userprio -setceil" command can limit the number of CPUs that a single user can use. This feature was added in the 9.0.0 version.

...Tim