[HTCondor-users] Fill the htcondor pool breadth first

Hello Experts,

In htcondor pool with dynamic slots followed article [1] to fill the pool breadth first still sched is running the jobs on a single worker machine (Let's say if batch of 10 jobs is submitted all the 10 jobs are landing on one worker node instead of spreading across available 5-6 worker nodes). These jobs are I/O intensive for local disk hence we want to distribute them across worker nodes. Anything else I need to do to make it work reliably?Â

Just in case it matters, this sched is also used to flock the jobs towards the pool where we want to fill the depth first however in the job requirement pool (primary master pool) with breadth first configuration is mentioned hence not sure whether flock part is relevant or not.

[1] https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/wiki?p=HowToFillPoolBreadthFirst

Thanks & Regards,
Vikrant Aggarwal