Re: [HTCondor-users] Force all jobs by a user on same execute node

Hi

On 1/5/24 14:01, gagan tiwari wrote:
But that will be manual. We need it to be handled by condor.

no, it would be fully handled by Condor, but instead of 10 individual jobs, the user will only submit a single job encompassing all 10 jobs - if that is feasible. If not, we need more information about these jobs, whether they interact with each other, are there more contraints and why it's important these run on the same host.

Cheers

Carsten

--
Dr. Carsten Aulbert, Max Planck Institute for Gravitational Physics,
CallinstraÃe 38, 30167 Hannover, Germany, Phone +49 511 762 17185