Re: [HTCondor-users] optional input/output files

On 19/01/2024 02:19, Klint Gore wrote:
Is there a way to mark entries in transfer_input_files and transfer_output_files as optional?
I've worked around transfer_input_files by using "include command" and a shell script to strip any that don't exist (probably over-thinking it). Nothing obvious comes to mind for output files.

For output files my 'trick' is to have the executable drop its files in a directory, and return the contents of that: transfer_output_files = output/

Cheers,
Marco