Re: [HTCondor-users] [Windows] condor_store_cred add fails when using IDTokens

Iʼm surprised by the identity ʽcondor_pool@ʽ in the SchedLog error message. Itʼs missing a domain and the the condor_pool name is normally only used in the PASSWORD authentication method, which the get_htcondor_idtokens configuration macro should be explicitly disabling.

If I recall correctly, there's magic in the IDTOKENS code so that two daemons with the same signing key can talk to each other even if they haven't issues themselves the token(s) required to do so. In the hopes of making some older configurations need fewer changes, I guess, the ID they agree on is `condor_pool`.

-- ToddM