Re: [HTCondor-users] Get startd ClassAd values in startd cron script

Some HTCondor tools can locate the âlocalâ daemon if no name is given on the command line, via an address file in the LOG or SPOOL directory. It appears condor_status is not one of those tools. But you can can get the startdâs address yourself from its address file and use that with condor_status:

condor_status -direct `head -1 <log>/.startd_address`

 - Jaime